The summer school applicants should agree to the terms of service listed below.
Terms of admission
- To apply for the summer school fill out the application form.
- Сandidates provide actual and accurate information about themselves with the correct contact information.
- Selection of participants is based on the following criteria:
- the candidate’s motivation to learn Data Science;
- presence of previous experience in Data Science;
- proficiency in English as all lectures are in English.
- Application deadline is May 10. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted by May 21.
- The organizers might contact candidates additionally in order to clarify their skills and knowledge.
- While submitting an application, candidates should be familiar with all the requirements of the courses and take responsibility for self-preparation and training.
- In order to qualify the proper candidates, the organizers might ask the applicants to complete a test, provide a certificate, or other proof of knowledge.
The participation fees are presented in the table below. The bank will charge the equivalent of the mentioned amount of AMD based on the exchange rate of the day. Please note that the participation fee does not include accommodation or meals. To get advice on accommodation or inquire about available discounts and scholarships, please contact us
Students in Armenia
$250 ≈ 125,000 AMD
Professionals in Armenia
$350 ≈ 175,000 AMD
International students and professionals
$450 ≈ 225,000 AMD
Participation fee payment
- Approved candidates must pay the School’s tuition fee during the period of time set by the organizers.
- Organizers prepare formal agreements with the participants to deliver educational services. The agreement is signed during the first days of the School.
- A preliminary e-copy of the agreement is provided to the participant after the acceptance to the School.
- The participants are granted with the official certificates of two types based on their study results.
- In a case of successful completion of the study program, i.e. visiting at least 80% of the classes and completion of the project, the participants will gain a Certificate of completion.
- If a participant has not completed a project (not presented the results during the final presentation) but has attended at least 60% of classes, he/she is provided with a Certificate of participation. Otherwise, certificates are not granted.
- If necessary, the participants may get an appendix to a Сertificate of completion with a detailed list of the courses and project title listed. Also, an appendix includes ECTS credits (six credits) and an overall mark of the school. This appendix can be used to transfer credits to home university (please, note that the transfer decision is made by home university independently).
Cancellation and refund of the participation fee
- Accepted participants may refuse the participation at the school without losing the paid amount (excluding bank service commission) by notifying the organizing committee of their decision no later than June 1.
- In the case of cancellation later than June 1, the organizers will charge a commission up to 50% of the participation fee.