Why AUA Data Science Summer School
- Practical hands-on training where you will learn fundamental principles and methods of Data Science
- Series of inspiring and thought-provoking lectures delivered by leading local and international instructors and experts
- A broad list of courses allowing you to get a wider understanding of what Data Science is
- Final project based on experimenting with real data to find patterns no one else can find
- Networking with leading professionals and experts in the industry
|Students in Armenia||$250 ≈ 125,000 AMD|
|Professionals in Armenia||$350 ≈ 175,000 AMD|
|International students and professionals||$450 ≈ 225,000 AMD|
Current enrolled AUA students will receive a discount of 32% (equivalent of 40,000AMD) from the price mentioned in the table.
AUA alumni will receive a discount of 28% (equivalent of 50,000AMD) from the price mentioned in the table.
The participation fees are presented in the table below. The bank will charge the equivalent of the mentioned amount of AMD based on the exchange rate of the day. Please note that the participation fee does not include accommodation or meals. To get advice on accommodation or inquire about available discounts and scholarships, please contact us.
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, probability theory, and statistics.
- Prior knowledge of R or Python, or experience with programming in general is a plus. The basics of both languages will be covered at the beginning of the Summer School as either R or Python will be used as working languages.
- Students will need to bring their own laptops to the class.
- Considering that the working/teaching language of the program is English, upper intermediate level of English knowledge is sufficient.
AUA Data Science Summer School is designed to give you a real grasp of fundamental principles and methods of Data Science to advance your career.
- Series of inspiring and thought-provoking lectures
- Introduction to tools and methods used in Data Science
- Fundamental understanding of Machine Learning basic principles
- Informative lectures on the main directions of Data Science
- Lots of experimenting with real data to find patterns no one else can find